Mrs. Martínez represents domestic and international businesses on corporate and foreign investment matters and has extensive experience advising on tax transactions.
She particularly specializes on M&A and financial issues, such as LBOs, syndicated loans, secured and unsecured lending, and project and acquisition financing.
Her clients include major corporate entities, banks, nonprofit, general business corporations, limited liability companies, nonprofit corporations, lenders and borrowers.
- Advised a multinational cable and telecoms company in the acquisition of the two major telecoms service providers in the Dominican Republic.
- Represented the pool of banks in the first LBO in the Dominican Republic, in connection with the financing for the acquisition of the concession for the operation of five (5) airports in the Dominican Republic.
- Represented the pool of banks in the financing and joint venture of two of the major commercial groups in DR for the construction of a large commercial center.
- Represented the buyer in the tax analysis for the viability of an important M&A to occur in the construction business.
- Represented the buyer in the acquisition of 2 major telecoms companies in DR by an international finance group.
- Dominican Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Masters in American Law, concentration in International Business Law. Boston University (2007). Graduated with honors.
- LL.B., Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE). 2005 Graduated cum laude.
- Italian (Basic Knowledge)
Back to top