Mrs. Pichardo is primarily involved in high value real estate transactions. Currently she is the Administrative Manager of the Bávaro office. Her clients include major banks, agents, developers and construction companies.
She has particular experience advising on real estate finance and works regularly with the leading Dominican Republic banks on the most significant financings in the region.
Her experience also includes title research, arranging and advising on surveys and relevant permits, negotiation of terms, the sale and purchase of properties and termination of contracts.
- Advised on the purchase of a real estate valued at US$2 million.
- Advised a leading bank in the Dominican Republic on the provision of US$50 million finance facilities.
- Advised the first and second mortgage lenders in a US$22 million financing.
- Advised a leading bank in the Dominican Republic on a US$20 million financing for properties located in the east of the Dominican Republic.
- Dominican Bar Association
- Masters in International Commercial Law, Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia, Spain. 2008
- Post Graduate Degree in Commercial Law, Université du Travaille, Belgium. 2005
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM). 1993
Back to top