Ms. Hernando represents clients in contentious, commercial and banking matters, with a particular focus on contracts and embargos.
- Dominican Bar Association
- Masters in Political Science, International and Ibero-American Foundation for Administration and Public Policies (FIIAPP), Spain. 2005
- Masters in Corporate Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM). 2004
- Postgraduate course in International, Corporate and Financial Contracting, Universidad Castilla La Mancha, Spain. 2003
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM). 2000
Back to top