Mrs. Matías advises international clients on the full range of Intellectual Property issues including trade mark prosecution, maintenance and counseling, the management of IP and copyright portfolios, due diligence, and contracts and agreements related to trademarks and copyright.
Legal 500 recognized her as a key practitioner for IP.
- Copyright 2011 – Getting the Deal Through
- The legal protection of three-dimensional shapes: marks or industrial designs?, Gaceta Judicial, 2011
- Dominican Bar Association
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Dominican Association of Intellectual Property (ADOPI)
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM), 2004
Back to top