Juan Carlos Losada
Dr. Losada focuses his practice on civil and commercial issues. He has extensive experience advising clients on labour and real estate disputes across a broad spectrum of industries.
He also advises companies on other legal aspects such as corporate, foreign investments, international business, financial and consumer laws.
In addition, he provides assistance on immigration matters including visas, residencies and expatriates schemes for multinational companies. Dr. Losada is a judicial interpreter of the English language.
- Advised a multinational cable and telecoms company in the acquisition of the two major telecoms service providers in the Dominican Republic.
- National Association of Young Entrepreneurs (ANJE)
- Dominican Bar Association
- Master in Corporate Business Laws, Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM). 2011
- J.D., Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE). 2006
Back to top